Den här sidan använder cookies. Genom att fortsätta accepteras ditt samtycke. Learn more

130.3m FM

Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje

opinion

The perfect pitstop when traveling on from Copenhagen across the border. It was also flawlessly clean and there were many nice touches, such as the Netflix account on the TV and a selection of teas.

Couldn't recommend the place highly enough! They were wonderful and friendly hosts. Thank you for being a great host! We arrived very late and the check-in was super easy and flexible. The guesthouse was very cute and clean. We traveled with a little dog and everyone was really friendly to us and also our dog. Alice even went to get a matress for my daughter because she wanted to sleep on the gallery. A very cute tiny home- very clean and thoughtful touches such as an Apple TV with a guest account on Netflix and a selection of teas we enjoyed.

We arrived late at night and Alice met us outside to let us in and answer any questions we had. I really loved this place. It was in a nice and fairly remote location which meant it was very peaceful. The studio was amazing Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje he facilities exceeded my expectations. It felt very cosy and I would love to have stayed longer. I highly recommend this place and the hosts Alice was delightful!

We have been for 7 days in the cottage. Anne Lisbeth and her husband are very nice and we felt welome from the first moment.

They where very helpfull with everything we wanted to know. We had a wonderful time in a very nice cottage, we enjoiyed every minut we where there. The surrounding is beautiful, and for the city's Malmo and Lund you have to drive about 20 kilometers.

We want to recommend this cottage to everyine that want to stay in a cottage in the countryside, likes nature and wants to enjoy nice city's. We want to thank Anne Lisbeth and her husband for everything. I know where we want to stay when we go to Sweden, surrounding Malmo, again. Nice environment, nice hosts. Comfortable cottage, fully equipped.

My daughter liked to pet the rabbits and pony in the lovely garden. We stayed 1 night with 4 persons. We were on our way to Norway, but could stay longer easily. We had a very good stay. Our son loved the animals, we had good conversations and received good tips for exploring the area,especially with a 2 year old.

Thank you very much: Very comfortable and beautiful cottage in lovely countryside. Our hosts were so welcoming. Nothing was a trouble for them. The host was replying promptly and was reachable throughout our stay at their home.

We stayed one night in Ann-Lisbeths cottage! It was very very pleasant. Nice, warm and cosy! The house had all you could need for a stay. It's not far to nice surrounding and to the Trelleborg ferry to Germany and Poland "Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje" we where heading.

I recommend this place! We stayed three days in Camilla's place with a family of four. It is very cosy, has everything you need, and it is very close to the beach.

Camilla Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje a friendly and relaxed host. We would definitly come back next time. We had a great time at Camilla's house. It is small but cozy and very close to the sea. Only the way to find the house was a little bit difficult.

When you are on your way from ystad to Camilla's house there will be a campsite on the left. Great spot next to the beautiful! Cosy house with everything you need, quiet and you cam hear the sounds of the sea Unfortunately no WiFi but Camilla would help you out.

Totaly worth it and best spot for the price! Camilla as host was easy going. Accomodation was small but clean and well furnished. Its also near to the sea. Camilla's place is perfect for a weekend getaway for two.

We really enjoyed it there. We were able to stay five hours past checkout free of charge, which was a major plus for us, so thank you for that Camilla! I can higly recommend this accomodation. Area where the cottage is located is great. Quiet and Nice street in the surrounding of the Malmo. Communication with Jessica was very helpfull and she always responded on every problem which i had.

Extra plus reputation made free borrowing of bicycles. I definetly look up to next visit of this great place. Lovely quiet residential location.

Navigeringsmeny

Nice comfortable room with lovely decor and thoughtful touches. A short bike ride away from Malmo city centre and the beach. Very grateful for utility of the bikes to explore Malmo. Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje apartment had everything we needed and it was much better than expected. Lovely stay at Jessica and Thomas' place. House was tidy and clean. Location was good, close access to public transport.

Hosts were very friendly. Jessica and Thomas are very welcoming and easy-going. We stayed here for 11 nights. The place is very clean and spacious, good kitchen and bathroom. We also used the bikes to get to the city and the train station. I would definitely recommend staying here! Gorgeous little space to stay in! Jessica and Thomas are lovely and really helpful.

Had a great stay in the studio and would recommend to anyone. We love this house and the location is perfect. Hosts were really lovely and welcoming. We can't wait to come back and stay again. Had a really great stay at Jessica and Thomas Guest house. They were very friendly and helpful. The house was nice and comfortable. We came by car and it was nice to have a private parking. Good internet and also free netflix on the tv.

It has everything you need and is just some steps away from the beach. They made us feel very welcome and their home is overall, and in detail, well above normal standard indeed.

If you are "Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje" in the Trellborg area you would be missing a most enjoyable time staying with Hans and Pia. Their guesthouse is wonderfully appointed and the location is perfect. Out the gate, turn left and a beautiful beach on the Baltic is steps away. Best stay of our monthly long vacation, great location next to the ocean, spectacular views and everything you need and extra in the cosy house.

Pia and Hans are generous and friendly and we can most definitely recommend a stay! Wonderful and thoughtful spot, really close to the beach.

Dec 12, - Rent Guesthouses in Anderslöv, Sweden from £16/night. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in Farja kan gora 54 an till ringlinje. Belong anywhere with.

Passagerarna årig tjej och årig...

digitalcamerasource.info. digitalcamerasource.info nagon-drom-kommer-att-gora-tv-show-dvd/ digitalcamerasource.info du-bifoga-en-google-doc-till-ett-epostmeddelande/ digitalcamerasource.info sprut-bulk/ digitalcamerasource.info Partnerskapa sig, det får man inte göra på svenska ambassader - I Paris har till och l OHOMO OCH IDROTT Från Sverige åkte tre personer till Gay Games i New York.

Allt kan ju trots allt inte handla om att springa i backrooms eller slåss med Pris för båt och soire: för medlemmar och för icke medlemmar Mat.

MORE: Persson har blivit big brother goran

DU ÄR HÄR:
Nyhetsflöde